Are you ready to build a thriving creative business?
Great! Then you’ve come to the right place.
We know from personal experience that while art courses are great at teaching you how to make great work, they’re pretty terrible at showing you how to sell it.
(Not to mention doing your taxes, registering your business and developing/positioning/marketing your products).
That’s where we come in.
Our mentoring program is designed to help you take your side-hustle from a small-time hobby to a sustainable, profitable creative business.
We do this by mentoring makers on how to:
- Set up a business
- Get products on the high-street
- Sell online using e-commerce and social media
- Position, brand and market products
- Build product collections
- Streamline production, stocking and distribution
- Create a step by step plan
- Prioritise what’s important now
- Juggle personal/professional life
- Make self-care a priority and have fun along the way
Each one of our one-on-one mentoring sessions are run by Born & Bred founder Linzi Rooney, and are delivered with your needs in mind.
With experience mentoring 100+ local makers, you can be confident that you’ll discover how to not just survive in business, but thrive.
So if you’re ready to take the next step, please